Monday, December 8, 2008

It is December 8th 2008

I will be 24 in two day

I am creating this blog because I am supposed to consider myself a photographer. As soon as this became apparent to me the amount I photographed started a peek. Everyday became every couple days, Every couple days became most days of the week, and then once a week and so on.

I am failing most of my classes this semester, and it is because, as much as I can tell I am burnt out.

I still love it, it is great.

I have been in school non stop now for just under 3 years. no breaks.

All of this has led me to this one determination.

my 25th year of life will be photographed. Every single day of this next year, I will photograph.

If I get out of bed I will make at least one image am happy with. If I stay in bed all day I will make at least one image I am happy with. If I have been shooting non stop for 18 hours at some mythical job I don't see having in the next year, I will make at least one image for myself that I am happy with.

welcome to my 25th year

No comments:

Followers